Sunday, September 14, 2008

if I got stranded on a desert island...


It has been a while. I was going to do a desert island survey, but halfway realized it was too stupid to go on, so I deleted it and all that remains of the original post is the title.

I have been gone a while. I wish I had a cool reason but really it's because I reverted to the analog method of blogging - writing with pen on paper. But I return to this blog to say hello, because I don't want this thing to lie dormant. No one really reads this, and that's okay. It's how it should be.

I've a lot to do this Sunday night, but I'm taking my sweet time getting around to completing my assignments. A better life update to come, later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you really care for good readers you should not stop what you've already started. I really enjoy your subjects, favorite movies and smart obsessions.

destroy what bores you said...

thank you so much :)
I suppose I was being naive in thinking no one reads this blog.

Anonymous said...

you were : )