Tuesday, November 29, 2011

i made a lot of mistakes


I cut two of my fingers, got two new bruises, stained my hands with spray paint, got a haircut and a fresh batch of pimples over the past few days. These could all be euphemisms for something but they're not. Thanksgiving was notoriously memorable and the best part of it was cooking for seven hours that day with my best friend and sister Y. The past two days were full of spirit-crushing frustration and stress, but I think I've finally come out on the other side. I hope I can look back and say that I've grown and gotten more mature and sensitive and savvy about things. My boss gave me this egg today that he pilfered from an unsuspecting chicken. Eggs symbolize what, new beginnings/life/chances? I'm excited to crack it open and eat it.

No comments: