Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the calm before the storm...!


Working on last-minute assignments before Thanksgiving break while at work watching the phones, and munching on all-natural chocolate chunk cookies and sipping green tea. Desperately trying not to catch anyone's cold by periodically washing my hands with hot water and soap with spurts of antibacterial hand sanitizer in between.

Walking around campus I'm seeing lots of students waiting for their rides to leave for home and it's making me excited to go home too! Usually Thanksgiving is the most stressful time for the fall semester because I have turn-in during that time, which will be next Friday, but I'm not going to let this project kill Thanksgiving for me!

Pink's tonight with my sister, then hopefully inspiration will strike and I'll work my little tail off for Wednesday. Then, home!

No comments: