Friday, May 14, 2010

beach BBQ


A few of my friends threw a beach party/BBQ on Tuesday, but the beach was much windier than usual so the party got moved to their house near campus instead. We tossed footballs/softballs/kicked soccer balls, grilled hotdogs/chicken fajitas/veggies and warmed up some spicy chicken nuggets from Denny's (see first photo), drank some good cerveza and feasted on brownies, etc. And took turns lazing around on an amazing hammock one of the housemates rigged up on the porch.

Tomorrow many of my best friends and boyfriend graduate...! I have to get up early tomorrow but I'm not tired, damn. I just had some amazing mini pizzas my sister whipped up for me after work, and even after ending at 11 I'm usually never tired until a few hours after. But I got my paycheck today, YES. Happy dances all around.

No comments: