Monday, May 17, 2010

things I like of late


1. Maps. Specifically of Los Angeles/California. I went out and bought two from the drugstore and when my mom noticed them she procured several other thoroughly pored-over ones - old and with disintegrating folds. I'm obsessed. If I had more I would wrap my room in maps.
2. Changing light bulbs. Two in our house went out. There is nothing as simple as changing a lightbulb, that in turn makes such a huge difference in if it were to go unchanged. Well that's an exaggeration, but a few minutes of unscrewing/cleaning and replacing a fixture and gaining more light practically makes you god. POWER. but seriously max capacity light > half to zero capacity.
3. Tips in the form of chocolate.

Unfortunately, keeping up with this blog keeps me on my toes. Why? It's a self-preservation thing. I've become so dependent and intertwined with technology that the only validation of my being exists in the words and pictures I post. If I don't put myself out there I'll disappear. For every post I make from now on I will delete two old ones from the beginning of this thing. When I arrive at zero, I will stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 635 posts to go ;)

- T