Monday, March 26, 2012

rainy day


Yesterday was a back-to-back workday - 5am to 1pm, and 1pm-on. I had to drive out to Venice for the second half of the day, but in the pouring rain realized I wasn't going to make it, so I ended up hastily scrawling dimensions with a Sharpie on my hand while pulled over on a red zone downtown, listening and clarifying hard on the phone. I sewed for the rest of the afternoon at home and in the evening made vegetable soup for dinner. As I chopped up tons of veggies, mom baked Irish soda bread to go with the soup and we downed them, soup & bread, piping hot, as soon as they were ready for consumption.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I forget what picture I was trying to google for a friend, but somehow your blog came up.
I am in love with your photography. Keep up the good work!!
Lauren

destroy what bores you said...

thank you for your kind words Lauren.

:) thank you for visiting!

-H