Wednesday, October 17, 2012

falling into place


Yikes, I started this post on October 8th, and am only just revisiting it now. So many changes are afoot as I feel like I'm always saying, and they are good changes. I'm finally caught up with correspondences (!!!) and I'm busy with other work, though I haven't been working on anything personal for two weeks. To explain the above: I found a real baby carrot amidst the bunch of carrots we buy from the farmer's market every Sunday morning. Cute and deliciously sweet! I got a light-as-air mohair/wool cardigan in the deepest colors of Middle Earth and have been wearing it every chance I get - you can definitely sense the nip of autumn in the Southern California air, but lately the days have been going like this: nippy and sharp early in the morning, mellowing out to scorching heat during the day, then cooling back down rapidly late at night. Southern California! And lastly, the boy sends me pictures of his wonderful succulent collection that he adds to at opportune moments, which inspired me to do a little sketch of one of them - it's like a delicious succulent salad! Alright, back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, You're making amazing photos!

destroy what bores you said...

thank you so much! :3