Tuesday, October 2, 2012

last bits of september


1. Watercolor hearts for a tile installation mock-up my mom was fiddling with.
2. The results of wearing sandals to a crappy local dive, ewwww. (The circle around the left bite - an experiment by a friend claiming if you circle your bug bites, they will cease to itch. It kind of worked!)
3. A 'windowpane' view of mountains through a slight morning haze on a hike with sister... we're really putting this annual adventure pass to great use!
4. I made an embossed aluminum star as a sample for one of my mom's lessons. Mindless and fun...I think she will be wanting more to hang up all around our OWN house now.

Happy October! I've barely had time to slow down and breathe, so projects have slowed to a (temporary) halt. I should be starting/finishing letters right now instead of writing this blog post, actually. I'm not complaining about the flurry of activity - I just need to adapt.

No comments: