Monday, September 24, 2012

pen, ink, music


1. Projects!
2. Pen pal packages! 

Phew! Excuse my lapses here...sometimes I think about things I want to share, then feel like such a thing would be over-sharing, or insignificant. Other times I think about writing something down, then lose interest almost immediately/something else catches my eye and I walk away. I've had a slow-down of taking pictures, or even having my camera on me, which seems to consistently happen once a year for a short burst of time.

I've been drawing a LOT, and I try to make time to every day. I have this project in my mind that I need to bring to completion for my own, personal satisfaction. Friend-wise, I have been keeping it up with my long-distance ones (letters, mixtapes, presents!), and I reconnect in a cyclical fashion with old friends who are close by, but busy in their own right. Busy busy scrambling around trying to make things work, trying to learn, trying to live without losing sight, taking care of body, mind, heart, there is so much happening, so much to do! I'm trying to stay on top of things, I hope you are, too!

4 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Wait a tick...you drew those pictures above?!! Holy cow you are good :) Also, thanks for the b-day wish lady aaannnddd I was wondering if you wanted to be pen pals?? This might seem psycho but I think we'd get along in real life and you seem so cool! E-mail me? milkteeths@gmail.com :)

destroy what bores you said...

pen pals, yes yes!! :3

Jessica H. said...

You started the graphic novel! It looks amazing.

destroy what bores you said...

thank you Jess :) it's gonna be a long time in the making..