Friday, December 4, 2009

4:32 am friday december 4th, 48ºF outside and I'm inside wearing a big baggy thermal, flannel pj pants, wooly socks, & oversized moccasins while wrapped in my snowflake fleece blanket. My digits are cold, my eyes bleary, I have a handful of renderings to show for my project but I'm still working on the technical drawings... damn. can you say unmotivated? designing all the way up to the last minute and still not really sure what this thing is about. this is going to be disastrous unless I crank out some good, solid diagrams but right now, all I can think about it curling up on the couch or on my bed for a quick little nap. my back hurts and my neck's stiff, a little nap can't hurt, right? time to set three alarms and after I finish this rendering maybe I will settle for a tiny bit of shut-eye...

No comments: