Saturday, September 25, 2010

cactus & frog


I'm hoping the internet connection doesn't crap out as I type this. It's been rough having the connection go out every 20 minutes; with this modern day and age it's so easy to take Internet connection speeds for granted so when it's spotty it can make people crazy! Lately I can't string together coherent sentences or thoughts and I blame school. Too much thinking with the brain equals stunted functions in other areas. The Lithops cactus is one that my mom got for me after she killed my other one (she gave it water when I told her not to!) I made the bespectacled frog in metal class. It's lame because I didn't weld anything but at the time I made it I was very excited. The glasses need work.

Today was extremely productive in that I spent time with my sister through running errands (always fun!) and after we spent a ton of money on living necessities we also went to spend some money on clothing necessities. I was in desperate need of more jeans and we were both just in a clothing funk so we searched and chose and spent wisely so it's all good. Sorry for the rambling. Even though I'm doing this to unwind myself a little it isn't working so I'm just going to work for a few more hours before I call it a night. Happy autumn by the way, even with the onset of this massive heat wave. 105ºF on Monday?! Holy moly...

No comments: