Saturday, October 16, 2010

feeling ghoulish


It's almost Halloween which means time to start not giving a fuck! I don't mean time to stop caring about everything that matters, but rather stop caring about things that really DON'T matter. Isn't it grossly apparent that I've been focused on the shittiest, most negative details of my life at large lately? The ignorant bitch in my sculpture class trying to bring me down (why is it that I often rub other Korean-American girls the wrong way? this calls for later further investigation...), a friend who takes little shots at me either to be funny or to feed his impossibly low self-esteem. Don't let them get to you, grow a rhino hide and let all the shit deflect/flake off and don't even acknowledge it. Start NOW.

(Sorry for the recent negativity/whining. This is a place for an outlet but I still feel like a jerk for spewing negativity and self-centeredness instead of being productive. USE IT AS FUEL!)

Moving on, if you like the Gummy Tummy Penguins from Trader Joe's, try the Ghoulie Gummy Tummies... orange & blackberry pumpkins and spiders. SO delicious (possibly even better than the penguins... that pesky lime!) and addicting. Mmm.

In other recent news, I made a breakthrough with my project IDEA and now have a shitload of stuff I need to produce over the weekend!

No comments: