Wednesday, October 6, 2010

too many insignificant words; no substance; don't read!


The title of this post needs to be a post category...

I'm exhausted. I've been up since 4:30 am and upon getting off work I kind of took it easy for the afternoon, picking at a 1500 word essay that I should have turned in on Monday but have yet to e-mail off. I will by the end of tomorrow, which is what I said today. There's a slew of things I wanted to finish today but because of my wonderfully bi-polar work ethic that didn't happen. Too much happening - prolonged anger and aggression at one person, brought to a head through the most passive aggressive means possible, then resolved but as a consequence I'm wary of this person and I think I've lost a level of trust in said person; surprise at the expectations of one person and with it not being realized, panic at the seemingly-lost rationale in said person, which was mostly a lot of things being unsaid thus I overreacted scenario. Aren't these vague drawn-out blurbs about instances in my life with others fascinating? In retrospect they really irritate me but at the time I type them I find it really cathartic. It's that time of month again, and what with the weather freaking out at 113ºF then cooling to the 50s-60s and it raining I feel like the weather is reflecting my state of being too! (Because it's all about me, right? hah.)

Good things: I thought after slightly denting a corner of my laptop that I'd knocked out the video/webcam wiring but somehow it came back. I don't even know how. I think my boyfriend magically did it because he sent me a v-chat invitation and it just worked. So granted that it stays this way I'm saving a bunch of money in not having to fix the entire top portion of my MBP. fingers crossed. I'm going to attempt to finish this reading I need to have done for tomorrow, but if not I'll fall asleep reading it then rise early to finish it and REALLY get some shit done.

No comments: