Thursday, October 14, 2010

shake it off


just let it go
stop looking for things to justify your annoyance
not that it needs justification or you get angry over nothing
but just try to be the bigger person
because clearly, [this person] can't

I can't stress enough how fortunate I am to have an amazing support system of friends, family, loves in my life. In the previous post I was obviously agitated about a few things not going my way, which was wrong of me, but as I'm human I'm prone to this kind of behavior. My mom, my sister, my stepdad, my boyfriend, a handful of SC friends, a trusty handful of pre-college friends, one awesome person at work, my poopies... all keep me from going crazy, granted that they aren't making me crazy at the time. hehe. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a contrast from the last post. <3