Friday, August 31, 2012

end of summer


We had rain in the San Gabriel Valley yesterday! And right before the Labor Day Weekend, what timing. I have been feeling rather quiet these days...feels like I don't have much to say. Preoccupation with work and basking in my days off/looking for more work, personal projects and putzing around helping others with projects is what I mostly find myself doing. I've really gone into hermit mode otherwise - evaluating what's important to me, people to make an effort with and who to just let go, treating people things everything right, enriching my mind and body and just keeping clear of poison. Three old friends I have recently been in contact with all asked me a question along the lines of "So what are your goals/what do you want/where are you headed?" I mostly know what I want, am half-certain of the means of getting there, but am cognizant that I can't be in complete control of everything. So I guess I am saying for myself, make sure you put in a hell of a lot of effort in everything you do, but let yourself breathe a little, roll with the tide.

No comments: