Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I made slapped together lunch


I don't know why, but every night is the same - hours after I'd last eaten dinner, when I am ready to go to sleep, I will read a cooking/recipe blog or look at decadent, detailed shots of food and will get hungry all over again. So bad. Tonight I was just looking at this so-so photo of lunch from a few days ago - just a tiny bit of a Porterhouse steak I'd had for dinner the night before that I sliced up with a few dashes of pepper, atop a nice thick bed of mozzarella cheese between two slices of toasted sheepherder's bread, with a squeeze of mustard inside. Nothing special, it just kept me going at midday, but right now it's really doing it for me. So at least instead of indulging in food at less-than-ideal times, I'll just...blog about it.

Clearly I am in need of more adventure in my life - food adventures that is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am always up for food adventures, proops!

Anonymous said...

um... you can go on food adventures conmigo when i'm home. and by that i mean cook for/with me :D

Anonymous said...

that's a really good way to destroy a porterhouse, btw.