Monday, January 25, 2010

mmm books...

I've read maybe ten out of all the titles shown.

I spent Sunday morning perusing books & such with Tommy after an interesting (but still delicious!) breakfast at Swingers. The angles of these shots are strange because I'm still getting used to shooting with the new 50mm prime lens I got. No more luxury of zoom, haha. I also had a mini-spree at Hennessey & Ingalls and came home with a new chunk of architecture books to read/devour/add to my bookshelf. I hope it rains HARD tomorrow so I can spend all day reading miles of other peoples' thoughts, analyses, opinions and stories.

Also I had a headache all day until I started typing this out, I guess I found my release for today.

1 comment:

W-iNNie said...

oh cool! you finally got your 50mm~!let's see more shots with it..:D and you got the part about books totally right. i go absolutely nuts when it comes to books. blame them pretty pictures! XD