Friday, July 9, 2010

found amusements


1. If you haven't tried the yogurt stars from Trader Joe's, I urge you to do so! They are so delicious. They taste like yogurt Cheerios but they are star cookies covered in yogurt 'frosting' in vanilla, strawberry and raspberry... mmm!
2. I found this cute little guy in the toy section at Target! The most adorable porcupine, and on sale, but I did not bring him home with me - exercising frugality/self-control. But look at that face! That big nose! And if you look carefully he has the slightest blush on his cheeks. A small part of me withered up as I left him behind (melodrama heh).
3. An army of Scottie dog statues; arm me with a can of white spray paint and I will have me an army of Westie statues!
4. Tea for me, tea for ma, tea for T.
5. An epic mural of a pegasus taking flight off a wall - at first I snapped this because it amused me but now I am just impressed and glad that someone took the time to beautify an ugly generic building in a godforsaken alley with a passionate painting that the artist probably thought nobody would look at.

No comments: