Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day


Apologies for the obnoxious overload of Valentine's Day imagery. Funnily enough every single item pictured comes from Trader Joe's! All of this could be had for about $22. Unintentional plug for the store there... I had a really rough weekend and made it awful for someone else and for that I am remorseful but determined to make things right. And once again I have realized I have an amazing support system in my family and at work (school is missing because I've withdrawn my interactions there... bad huh). So anytime I declare I feel alone or alienated I need to give myself a good slap in the face! Even though it is good to look closer, we definitely need to zoom out and look at the bigger picture constantly.

Love to my friends, family, dear ones. I'm dysfunctional without you...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and with. ;)