Monday, December 19, 2011

november leftovers


1. Oak apples I've collected on walks and hikes scattered all over my room...
2. Old, old, electrical insulators my boss saved from his house to give to me.
3. Pretty bare trees.
4. Bike oven! I've only worked on my bike at Bike Kitchen, which reminds me, I still need to fix that up.
5. Smokey the cat. I still don't know the story about her left eye.
6. The Boss.
7. A blue-crown passionflower in Berkeley.

It's the middle of December but it still doesn't feel like it, especially when I look over photos from last month and they feel like yesterday. I've been coughing a lot and as a result my voice registers an octave lower and I sound like a hoarser version of my sister. There are a lot of things planned and a lot of things to do before the week is over. Today I ate a bunch of gluten-free cookies and baked goods that a client sent to the office from Babycakes and they were tasty. It doesn't help that my sister has been baking a lot since coming back home for winter break. Coughing up my lungs is probably helping me burn off the sweets though, ugh haha. Time to catch up on some reading.

2 comments:

Ronni said...

ooo let's go to Bike Kitchen! i want to buy that hat. also, know of any place that sells used bikes? i like my cruiser, but i want something for a little bit longer distance.

y said...

that cat!!!