Wednesday, December 28, 2011

remnants


- My grandma heard I've been wanting a good beanie, so she knit some cable-knit caps for me, my mom and my sister and mailed them over along with a bunch of other goodies in an endearing Christmas package. So cute.

- An olive green cardigan I found in the H&M guys' section (on sale!), that my mom hates because she says I look like I filched it off a grandpa. I don't care! I got a $1 grab bag at Revival that amongst other things had this cheesy old poinsettia badge in it and I pinned it on the cardigan and wore it around on Christmas for extra geriatric/festive points.

- My stepdad was feeling 'extra Mondrian-y' as he put it when he was writing my name and Y's on our Christmas envelopes. I save every single one of these. A few simple marker strokes on an envelope from him mean so much to me for some reason.

I'm glad it's Wednesday!

2 comments:

y said...

i save his envelopes too :)

y said...

i save his envelopes too :)