Monday, January 2, 2012

off the wall


I got myself an iPhone about a month ago as an early Christmas gift, and even though it was awesome to switch over to a smart phone, I still felt a little weird about it. I don't like texting with a touch screen (I miss the tactile clicking of buttons) and it still blows my mind that I can check my email and browse webpages and get directions on this little hunk of metal that also lets me talk to people. Yes, the dark ages... I didn't get a case/bumper right away out of stinginess/pickyness but when I saw this Vans one I knew this was the case I had to have. The details on it are amazing, and every time I pull out my phone and realize it looks like a Vans shoe my heart flutters a little bit. How embarrassing it is for me to admit that this case made me fall in love with my iPhone.

No comments: