Monday, May 18, 2009

flight to Japan

Studying abroad in Asia this summer! First stop, Japan. The flight was 11 hours exactly and it was long and fantastic. Mmm Korean Air.

This is the amazing leather fanny pack my sister picked up for me for $3. The contents: passport, wallet, sketchbook, eyedrops, Burt's Bees, Smith's Rosebud Salve, international cellphone, hankie & two pens. I had fun setting up this shot.

I kept myself occupied by sleeping, listening to lots of music, and journaling/sketching. Oh and watching some movies on the plane.

Welcome to my islands of clouds! I had a window seat, AND no one occupied the seat next to me, what luck! It was pretty sweet.

3 comments:

Lilly Melody said...

Haha, I love the shot of all the things in your purse! I don't know why, but I kind of enjoy organizing things that way :)

destroy what bores you said...

thank you Lilly :) I love organizing things that way too! too bad they don't always stay that way hehe.

Anonymous said...

wow i love all of these; keep 'em coming!