Friday, December 10, 2010

foggy morning


L.A. fog... I woke up at 6 this morning to get ready for a packed morning. Our final presentations for studio were finally finished printing yesterday (when they would ideally have been completed by Wednesday) and after work last night I made a mad dash to studio to trim my boards & mount them on foam core, then hang them up in the designated space downtown... Took a couple hours with us waiting for another studio mate to finish his stuff, then looking for parking, then carrying 10+ boards up to the 50th floor of the National Bank Tower. Then I went with my sister back home-home where we helped my mom with a ton of art stuff and now I'm trying to get at least half of my portfolio done tonight so I can work and hang out with my boyfriend this weekend. More on my day later, as I try to complete my portfolio in 5 page installments!

No comments: