Sunday, December 5, 2010

things that kept me going


This past week was rough; even with an average of 3 hours of sleep a night I managed to keep a level head but then everything seemed to go crazy at the 11th hour. It's over now, so forget about it, but I'm regretting not putting a little more effort into parts of my presentation. Again it's over, I really hate that lingering feeling of 'If only I'd done a little more, if only I hadn't taken that hour long nap.' It's too bad that my perfectionist tendencies are as fickle as the weather in southern California. (it's raining heavily at this moment, after a nice clear day). Anyway, the things that helped med out the most this week was my big old army coat, a hand-me-over beanie from my sister and burt's bees (which met its doom this morning). The second to last charrette of my undergraduate academic life, feels good to be done.

No comments: