Friday, December 17, 2010

my day yesterday


I've been helping my mom watercolor-ify and outline a ton of kid's artwork for a big event at the elementary school. It had rained the night before, it's raining now and it's supposed to rain all the way to next Wednesday. Awesome/awful, depending on how rain makes you feel. I've drunk so much tea these days it's my main source of hydration (almost). I haven't started anything for Christmas and I am okay with that. I have a long day of work ahead of me today. Time to bring out my rain boots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE'RE DONE

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Something for you, and a happy holiday wish...

http://izombielover.blogspot.com/2010/12/fair-dinkum-award-and-hearty-thank-you.html

thanks for being out there, making the world a better place.
:)
jeremy [iZombie]