Saturday, May 21, 2011

collapse/the end of the world


[blurb from my other blog] November 2006. This is a 'memory map' I doodled for my very first design studio five years ago. It is certainly unfinished, inaccurate and unfairly skewed toward Hollywood - the LA that all outsiders seem to envision when thinking of Los Angeles, but I find it fitting that I see all of its flaws after five years of architecture school and can still appreciate it at face value, regardless.

After a turnaround shift from 7pm - 3am then 10:30am - 6pm I'm in a state where nothing is really bothering me. I was going to list the things that are potentially bothersome, but I'm not even feeling inclined to do that. Huh. Cryptic/mysterious? How unlike me. How very Livejournal 2004. Yikes, overt self-awareness is so off-putting. Okay, I'm out.

No comments: