Thursday, May 26, 2011

un-prioritized


I am pretty tired, physically and mentally but I cannot fall asleep. I have a handful of e-mails I need to reply to, a slew of thank-you notes to write, my projects & portfolios to retouch, and not to mention, jobs to look for and apply to. My excuse for unwinding after graduating feels thin... although today I got out of my apartment at school for good (at least until August when I go back to round up the last few things...) and I'm hoping that since that has been a huge source of my negative energy I'll neutralize soon enough.

I have one of the poopies sleeping at the foot of my bed right now, and I just watched his ears flutter like butterflies for a moment while a mockingbird sang outside. Happy cuteness! Here's to hoping I have a productive and mellower two days off...

No comments: