Friday, August 26, 2011

chomp


I've been uninspired, blog-wise lately, but luckily online life rarely equals real life so there's nothing to worry about. First photo is a bite taken out of a plumcot (plum + apricot) and I think they are my favorite summer fruit ever. EVER. These ones ring up as "Dapple Dandy Plumcots" which makes me way more excited than it should, I think. But they glow and are covered with swirls of muted earth colors and dim sunset tones which burst into a zany jeweled interior once you take a bite. JOY! Second photo was a haphazard breakfast I made for myself one quiet morning and, too bad I didn't have any veggies with the eggs and bacon, but I did have a bit of dry toast after all that. Life is in a funny transitional stage again, I sense a turn in the tide!

1 comment:

yo said...

funny that they're called "dapple"-- whenever i look at them i think of horses' butts