Saturday, April 23, 2011

fromage-y

An adorably out-of-character doodle by my sister and the carne asada fries we shared for our midnight snack last night...

I was going to do some homework until 12 or 1, but since I have work at 6 Sunday morning I'm opting to sleep instead. Friday night I was up until 3 working alongside my sister (architecture stuff for me, printmaking for her) and after breakfast this morning I slept from 1030-1 pm. Ugh. This screwed up sleep cycle is so bad, but I'm finding a way to make it work! Two more weeks of this and amidst the torture there are some really sublime moments (like this midnight snack...) and I keep realizing life won't be like college again for quite a long time... YES/NO/OH MY GOSH. Scary/sad and exhilarating all at once.

1 comment:

Ronni said...

ahhh you're killing me with the chano's photos. i miss carnitas (what i get instead of carne asada) fries so badly