Friday, April 22, 2011

good thursday.


Despite my mild disgruntled tone in the post previous, today was a good day. I got back my cinema paper with a B+ but overall received high praise for my writing. I wrote the paper as I would write a blog post for a film, but stretched out to 5 pages, so I guess that means I'd make a second tier critic? (Not even!) hahaha. After class Isaac got me coffee, which will literally help make my night, and before class I met Jim for coffee and we caught up at an unusual Starbucks location that was previously a Jiffy Lube or something. There was an outdoor patio area that had originally been three bays of the repair stations I think, and it was nice without the usual Starbucks signage... really cool. Tonight we watched 'Bridesmaids' and Paul Feig was the guest speaker so I was geeking out! So good. Also I got a lot of personal things out of the way but now have to crank down and finish up this design project to get into final production mode. Enjoy the process, enjoy the process, enjoy the process...

No comments: