Saturday, April 2, 2011

luck/fate/chance


A few weeks ago I washed a beautiful vintage mustard wool muffler that needed a good cleaning and set it out to dry. A few hours later when I came out to check on it I found this ladybug exploring the golden woolen landscape and so I just watched it for a while, enjoying its red & black & white body bobbing along. With that said, the month of March was, at its core, rather good, but wrapped up in layers of misfortune, uncertainty and doubt. It was stressful going through the motions of fickle events and weather... is that why they say March is 'in like a lion, out like a lamb?' I feel like the end of the month sent me reeling and today was a completely lazy day meant for recuperating. But I feel like I was just lazy... well I'm working on a paper now, shaking off this dusty weird feeling and hopefully rebuilding momentum for the coming week.

No comments: