Saturday, April 16, 2011

home is wherever I'm with you.


I love taking walks and observing seasonal changes. Springtime, for obvious reasons is ideal for such excursions. The whole world bursting into bloom, fresh green growth and the air lightly-to-heavily scented with green, earthy, and petal-y goodness. With such little time left in the semester Spring seems like it is passing me by, but any chance I get I try to connect back to nature and have myself feel awed by the glorious little miracles of buds shooting out of twigs and the earth and exploding into flowers, or green leaves and epitomizing life and beauty. If I weren't so heavily dependent on technology I'd have no qualms about living like a wild woman and living off the earth!

2 comments:

Ronni said...

home is when i'm alone with you.
i only just truly listened to the lyrics of this song.. so cute. and so true.... :/ tough.

destroy what bores you said...

so wonderful! but yeah, difficult... can't wait to have you back and/or visit you :)