Monday, April 18, 2011

one lone cloud


This is one of the most unusual things I've seen. A single cloud, far away from any other cloud formation, just hovering in the sky. When describing it to T I went wild, suggesting the possibility of it being an alien spaceship cleverly disguised to blend in with our atmosphere. A perfect disguise save for the all-too-crucial consideration of that next level of camouflage that was hastily forgotten. Aliens, we are on to you. Today was a good but exhausting Monday. I went to bed at 6 this morning to wake up at 9 and begin the endless cycle of work over again. I think I'll take a short nap now and get back to work for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

i never trusted clouds, and i never will :P

destroy what bores you said...

hahahaha :) perhaps you can trust some of them, like people!