Wednesday, April 27, 2011

lucky red


I got this quarter in my change after getting some coffee last night and was amused that someone had painted it red. When I turned it over, I realized it was stamped with my birth year so I put it in another pocket without other coins in it, thus securing its fate as my new lucky quarter.

Unfortunately these past few days have been of the sleepless, stress-filled kind and my resulting unpleasantries have caught up with me. I'll spare details, because I have spoken of this problem before, but have done nothing to remedy it. I'm lucky to have some people who call me out on my behavior because I'm definitely a bitch to people who have done nothing to incite my wrath. It's usually misplaced, and that in itself is the biggest problem. Time to be more self-aware and less selfish. Must keep it together!

No comments: