Saturday, July 11, 2009

BORED and I want to...

STRUMMER on my shoes?


or DYLAN?


I have a pair of white Vans that have turned a dingy brownish-gray from my travels, and now slightly faded purplish after some old paint-water spilled onto my feet in studio. With my last pair I spray-painted Joe Strummer's image onto the left shoe to make it look cooler and I LOVED it, but after repeated threats from my mom to throw out the shoes I burned them in a bonfire at the beach.

I got materials today while stocking up for studio. One can of black spray paint and a pack of PVC sheets for stencil-cutting, plus an Olfa blade to cut. I need a place to print but I can always just look and draw then cut, haha.

So now, do I repeat the look with Strummer or go with Bob Dylan. Or something else entirely?

1 comment:

Ling said...

that's a toughie. for sure.