Monday, July 6, 2009

I think I know what I'm doing

Joe Strummer by Allan Ballard.
Every other month my love for Strummer and the Clash seriously starts to reaffirm the possibility they are my favorite musical group of all time.

It's nearly 2 am here in KL - I've been awake and up, sketching. filling up my travel notebook, personal sketchbook, scribbling here and there, thoughts and doodles and cleaner sketches. Today was the first day of studio and I've never felt so ready and at home. True I'm exhausted but my mind is invigorated, and we haven't even started the good shit yet. This is the time to learn and be fearless, but remain humble and thoughtful, mindful and creative - so much to do in so little time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's good to hear that you're falling deeper in love with architecture; not the other way around! also, that's a fantastic picture of strummer.