Thursday, July 9, 2009

decisions, decisions

Cross-posting to ensue:

Apologies for the lame photobooth photo, I just don't like empty posts. This one's semi-relevant - it shows me in my new habitat - 4th year studio at the Universiti Malaya! One of the Malaysian students handed out these ladyfingers while we were working and I was solidly amused and grateful.

Alright so a few hours ago I wrote this at my other blog that I'm slowly building up. About an hour ago, my mom asks me on gchat for my address in Malaysia so she can prepare a care package (but note: nothing too heavy)

So Docs are out of the question, hmm.

This will be a stream-of-consciousness, "things I want from home right now"

starting, NOW.

- chile spiced mangos from Trader Joe's
- seasons 1 + 2 of SPACED
- my black Levi's that I "borrowed" (read: stole) from Joe
- another flannel or two (trust me, I could really use them here)
- retainers (strange request, but I feel like i need to wear them again)
- a pack of men's undershirts (white or black, fruit of the loom!)
- Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller
- an In-N-Out double double with a side of animal-style fries

out-of-the question:
- my Nikon FE
- Max & BB, Mom and Yuri

and that's it, I think. MAN I feel demanding.

No comments: