Friday, September 30, 2011

friday morning walk

Dear Y,

Today's walk was a fun one, which is why I am sharing it with you. We started off a little later than usual - 7:30, and by this time the sun was kind of peeking out from behind the clouds but it was still comfortably cool. We checked Mr. I's garden, and it looks great! See the flagstone path he's started to put in? Nice new landscaping and he's transitioning into fall veggies. From afar I spotted two other Westies walking so I ran over with BB and their owner chuckled with delight - BB and Max got to meet the Westies Brody and Bentley and it was so cute and fun! Last but not least I spotted these mushrooms and snapped them for you. It was a great mushroom day! But as you can see it was a long walk and the sun was blasting by the time we were done. I can't wait for the next time we get to walk the poopies together!

love,

your sister H

2 comments:

Y said...

You're right-- showing sometimes really is better than telling! I'm obsessed with the brick-like bodies of those other two westies. And those mushrooms! Path and garden look cool too. Not too many fallen leaves around here...but then again there really aren't that many trees in general!

helen said...

aw