Tuesday, October 11, 2011

brunch


I've been strangely very lazy about documenting my trip, but I'm unapologetic. Pictures are a little sub-par too, I guess I was tired on that morning. Max brought a baguette from work and I forget now what kind of bread it was but we made a mountain of mini-french toasts and ate them out in the back patio with cups of darjeeling tea and the fat cat named Skid. After that we went to the High Line, which is way more unbelievable than I thought it could be, and then the plan was to stop by Washington Square Park by NYU before going over to the occupy Wall Street protest. But we never made it to Wall Street because we people-watched in the park for three hours. One giant slice of pizza for dinner, then drinking too much at a bar near Williamsburg, leaving my favorite blue shirt back at the bar (and I have a feeling I won't get it back...) and then stumbling back to Max's place equaled most of yesterday's adventures.

No comments: