Friday, October 21, 2011

signed, Jeff Smith ♥

Scenario: back in July I purchase my three-day pass to New York Comic Con. Flash forward to October where I hastily book an earlier flight back to LA and sell the pass to Steph, and impulsively ask her if she'd get the 9th trade paperback of BONE signed for me by Jeff Smith. I only brought 'Crown of Horns' because incidentally she had picked that one up for me and mailed it to me before the summer, and overt sentimentality is what kept me from purchasing a full volume of BONE to get signed. And two days ago this arrived in my mailbox. So, I didn't get to go to New York Comic Con, and didn't get to stay in the city as long as I'd originally planned with my friends, but this is a little memento/reminder of what sweet friends I have.

1 comment:

yo said...

that's awesome :)