Tuesday, October 18, 2011

wanting and having

Sleep will not be mine, so blogging it shall be. A book at the Long Beach Flea that I would have gladly taken home if not for the (what I assumed) high price, even though I didn't ask. And forget that I didn't ever study French. Compulsive purchase thwarted! I spied a giant dinner-plate sized insulator, did not bring that home either... but I did bring home a star insulator with a fabulous face carved into the post that it came with. So folk-arty! And yours truly I think on Saturday, a little disheveled but surviving the Southern California heat in a linen shirt that belonged to mother.

1 comment:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

I almost went to the LB Flea on Sunday but realized by the time I got there the vendors would probably be packing up. I've never been before but all everyone ever tells me is how great it is. Maybe I'll run into you at the next one? :)