Saturday, October 1, 2011

happy october!

October is off to a busy start indeed! I found this silk maple leaf on the floor at work and brought it home where it now hangs on the living room chandelier - even if the leaves aren't turning colors outside yet there's one that's ready for fall right above me. A long letter stuffed into a pre-paid envelope from 1988 along with additional old stamps was sent out today (I hope it makes it to its destination...) Film, film, film, film, film. How many cameras do I take to New York? Until recently I was only going to bring my Canon Digital Rebel XT, the one I've faithfully been shooting with since 2005, as well as my Nikon FE, which is the one I'm going to use all that film in, but now I'm considering bringing along a Polaroid camera too. Too many cameras for only ten days? I don't know!

1 comment:

yo said...

Not too many cameras, especially because this is your first time in NY and you always have a massive bag. You just might strain your shoulders! :)