Sunday, October 16, 2011

the Museum of Modern Art

On Thursday I went to MoMA with Steph! After I got off the subway up onto the street I could see an enormous line forming and my heart sank a little, but what else did I expect? I got my ticket, dashed after Steph in the lobby as she passed me by and we embraced. Winding through the exhibitions was a little stressful because there were so many people, and I lost interest in photographing the art. No big deal though, as I have my own eyes! Not to say I didn't snap things at all, but the images shown here are an incomplete companion to the full experience, as I said in my post about the Met. Seeing a museum at such a speedy pace is a little harrowing but I guess necessary in such a busy setting as New York. Repeat visits are an absolute must.

1 comment:

ronni said...

love those action figure chinese character things