Monday, February 22, 2010

dumpling time!


On Saturday my mom and I made dumplings! The insides are: ground beef, tofu, green onions (from our garden!), an egg or two, red flaked pepper and I... actually don't remember if there's more because after chopping up the green onions and setting up the skins I chased after one of my dogs, who snatched a dish towel right out of my hands. You'd think after years of making these I would remember the ingredients, but I got most of them. We boil then fry these guys, I don't know if that's redundant, but if you've got some boiled ones and then want them crispy, throw them in the pan, man it's easy. They're the best when hot off the stove, dunked in soy sauce with a splash of something spicy. I'm hungry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys make such pretty dumplings! :) i want.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

mmmmmm-zing. please more!