Saturday, February 20, 2010

ring, ring


A few of the rings that I wear the most - all from flea markets except for the rose ring in the second photo which I picked up at a night market in Cambodia over the summer. The dinosaur one was a little loose on all my fingers, but that's okay because I got it to give to a dino-obsessed friend of mine and it fit her perfectly! I put these photos on my wordpress blog but I wanted to share them here, too. I try not to get too attached to them because I tend to lose these little suckers, even after taking such good care not to - then right when I'm feeling all confident and complacent about not having lost any, one will disappear! Such is life though, no? But in the end it's just 'stuff' and it's not as big a deal as losing a connection with, say, a person. And so on.

2 comments:

noteworthy said...

love the hammered ring in the bottom pic, a little seventies a little modern

destroy what bores you said...

thank you for your comment! I really want to know the origins of that one in particular, but I agree it is modern-looking :)