Sunday, February 21, 2010

what I like right now


1. My anorak. I wore it all weekend. It provides cover, has lots of pockets, metal buttons (not shown), it's long and I can layer a lot underneath.
2. New (old) sunglasses that only set me back $4; my sister & I were dying of heat and brightness last Sunday so we both got some shades for relief. It worked! These ones are funny because they're off-white with raised gold stripes, with deep pinkish-red gradient tinted lenses. But they fit perfectly and I love them.
3. Sorting through my jewelry (and having the motivation to clean in general). Everything is silver or stainless steel but I'm open to bronze and gold-tone metals too. As long as it's awesome/unusual/clinks for real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you still have that die-cut cross? i don't know what happened to mine...

Anonymous said...

the CLAW!!!