Thursday, February 4, 2010

some tidbits you might not care about but that I'll share anyway

I've been on a mint + dark chocolate kick for about two weeks now. 'Mint Bliss' indeed!

I love striped clothing, and stripes in general.

I found old magazines chock-full of pictures of James McAvoy and I still find him dreamy and desirable as ever.

Allure by Chanel (note 'por homme') is my fragrance of choice. I'm running out!

This is the state of 3/4 of my bedroom floor as of today. Disastrous.

Lately I feel uncomfortably like a self-indulgent blogger who spends all her days talking about herself, not doing anything really useful and just going "blah blah blah blah." Part of me feels guilty for eschewing traditional journal-writing - I recently found about 6 or 7 old diaries and journals of mine, all filled from cover to cover, but now all I have is this... blog, to help me recount what I've been up to for the past two years, to chart how I've changed and to monitor how I am constantly changing. But whether I feel guilty about the medium I use or not, it is still essentially an outlet, so that justifies my compulsion to blog. Plus pictures make everything much, much better. But this surge of activity is merely reflective of the sudden absence of the responsibilities of school since I have the semester off. I think this will change once I start working - which will hopefully be next week. Still, even with the slight concern I just mentioned, I'm having a lot of fun!

No comments: