Friday, February 12, 2010

work + play


Thursday was my first day of work! I arrived the same time as my boss (whom I had as a studio instructor two years ago) in the heart of K-town and we spent most of the time setting up network connections/etc. and I did research for prospective architecture competitions to enter. The space is shared with another professor/architect on the 9th floor of a big old building - there are tons of windows and therefore lots of natural light; to the north we can see the Hollywood sign and to the east big flashy billboards and advertisements, haha. There are about 1,000 books of architecture, philosophy and design in there too, and as long as I don't take any out of the office I am free to read and browse through any of them. So. cool. It's going to be a lot of work, and maybe not much pay but it beats sitting around stagnating.

No comments: