Friday, February 12, 2010

kick back & relax


One last photo from my sister's project, hehe. This week was pretty hectic, what with the storm on Tuesday, yelling at kids in my mom's art classes, walking my dogs at odd times to avoid downpours etc., starting work, and running around L.A. today! Whew. After work yesterday I didn't even bother to pull out my computer and do my usual 'nerding.' Instead I sat down for dinner with my mom, played with my dogs for a little bit, and eschewed watching a movie to turn in early instead.

Tonight my sister and I ventured out to the fringes of South Pasadena to go check out a gallery opening, but after 5 minutes of suffocating and not moving in a tiny gallery space full of gallery-goers reeking of Pabst and holding sweet cartons of "boxed water", and not being able to see much 'art' we headed out to get some boba instead. Talks in the car and semi-getting lost. An evening well-spent!

No comments: